Terms Of Service
[ssba_hide]At Killerstandup.com, we invite Members to enjoy all the features this site has to offer. But we must require that you abide by certain rules so that no one’s rights are stepped on.
1. Do not share your logon passwords and user names. Our system is designed to detect this immediately, and suspend or terminate any account where more than one person signs on using the same username and password.
2. Do not reprint, republish, repost, or otherwise distribute or transmit content or images presented on this site. Downloading is easy, but just because you may be able to copy our content doesn’t mean you own it. Unauthorized use of or copying of our content, trademarks, and other proprietary material can subject you to civil or even criminal liability. Please don’t violate our copyright. Lawsuits are nasty and we don’t really want to get in one, but protecting our intellectual property is important.
3. Prior product replacement. The previous downloadable version of the Killer Stand-up Comedy System and associated multimedia has been permanently discontinued and will not be replaced.
4. Refund policy. When requested within 30 days of initial registration, we strive to initiate refunds within 24 hours. Please note that refunds are issued by the merchant provider and can take up to a week or more before the refund is issued.
Once a refund has been approved, Member access to the Killer Stand-up Online Course is terminated. Depending upon the nature of the refund, Members may also be banned from public access to this website as well as other websites in our network at Steve Roye’s sole discretion.
5. Terms of service violations and account cancellations. Individuals who have had their access to the Killer Stand-up Online Course terminated or cancelled for any reason may request reinstatement for a fee of $250, payable to Steve Roye by postal money order or certified cashier’s check only.
6. It should be assumed that third party links provided in support of this website may result in compensation for Steve Roye.
7. We reserve the right to alter, change or amend these terms of service at anytime without notice.
Copyright and Trademark Law
All content and graphics on this site are protected by U.S. copyright and international treaties and may not be copied or re-used without the express written permission of Steve Roye, who reserves all rights.
Limitation of Liability
THIS WEB SITE PROVIDES THE INFORMATION, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. YOU ALSO AGREE THAT STEVE ROYE OR ANY OF HIS COMPANIES SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT FOUND ON THE THIS WEBSITE AND THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND ANY DOWNLOADING OF MATERIALS FOUND ON OR THROUGHOUT THIS WEB SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER OR DATA THAT RESULTS. ALL EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE USE OF PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE WILL BE TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED OR FREE OF ERROR, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE OR ITS SERVER WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THIS WEBSITE, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF THIS WEBSITE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN THE EVENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW PREVENTS THE EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SUCH EXCLUSION DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT LIMITED BY LAW.