Success Primer For New Comedians
Primer Lesson 1: A Closer Look At Your Comedy Talent (Free Access)
Note: The Success Primer For New Comedians is available as an independent purchase at ComedyUniversity.com and provides a discount for the Killer Stand-up Online Course since it is included here.
One of the things that many new comedians struggle with can be identified with these common and important questions:
- What should I talk about in my stand-up comedy routine?
- What comedy topics are the best for FUNNY stand-up material?
- Is there a process to select the best comedy topics for my stand-up comedy act?
The reason many new comedians have these questions and struggle with coming up with the comedy topics they need is because…
The information that they start out trying to use is DEAD WRONG to begin with.
The reality is that ANYONE who has real comedy talent shouldn’t have any difficulty when it comes to quickly and easily determining the best topics for a stand-up routine.
That’s because whether you realize it or not…
You already have more tailor made, fits-you-like-a-glove comedy topics at your disposal RIGHT NOW than you will ever get the stage time to deliver and refine into finished stand-up comedy material.
So what’s the problem? The problem is that like most others who want to take a shot at becoming a comedian, the chances are extremely high that you really don’t know:
- What your comedy talent really is or how to use it to select your best comedy topics
- The mechanics that you use to cause laughter to happen — on the stand-up stage or offstage
- How to quickly and easily pinpoint the best comedy topics that are ideally suited for you
Well, if you are serious about excelling as a new comedian, I want you to know EXACTLY what you are doing when it comes to selecting the very best comedy topics for a stand-up comedy routine. That’s why…
I have developed a complete and powerful online course called Your Best Stand-up Topics Made Easy that is the foundation for the Success Primer For New Comedians.
About This Unique Course
Your Best Stand-up Topics Made Easy Course is the foundation for the new Success Primer For New Comedians and is comprised of 1 free lesson and 6 Member Only lessons:
Here’s a small taste of the information revealed in this course:
- Discover how to apply the skill set that you already use in order to select the best stand-up topics
- The powerful secret about using your offstage comedy talent that stand-up comedy “experts” won’t tell you
- The most critical factor for being able to produce punchlines for comedy material quickly and easily
- Where the laughter power of a punchline really comes from and how you can capitalize on it
- Punchline mechanics that you won’t find in ANY other resource on developing comedy material for any performing or presentation environment
- Immediately recognize the unique sentence structure evidenced in almost every punchline and how to use this knowledge to your advantage
- The secret for identifying stand-up comedy topics and bulk comedy material that you have already tested
- How to easily have more comedy topics and bulk comedy material than you will ever have stage time to deliver
- Discover 3 specific screening guidelines you can use to select the best comedy topics for any audience
- The secrets for reducing/eliminating doubt in the stand-up topics/bulk comedy material you choose to transform into tight stand-up comedy material
- And that’s truly just the beginning…
As far as I can tell, Your Best Stand-up Topics Made Easy course is the ONLY course of its kind in the world that shows you how to quickly and easily identify stand-up topics relative to your unique comedy talent and sense of humor attributes.
But the Success Primer For New Comedians also includes these powerful bonuses…
Bonus Lessons Included
The Success Primer For New Comedians also includes these 3 specific bonus lessons which tie directly into Your Best Stand-up Topics Made Easy course:
Bonus Lesson 1: The Smartphone Secret For Identifying Stand-up Topics
This lesson focuses on a single type of free smartphone app that you use to continually come up with new stand-up comedy topics and bulk material that is prime for turning into powerful and funny stand-up comedy material.
All the details you need to know about what to look for in this specific type of smartphone app is provided in this lesson.
I also provide details about the specific free app that that I personally use.
Bonus Lesson 2: Audience Secrets For New Comedians
This lesson identifies specific audience related factors that can have an adverse impact on the laughter generation ability of ANY delivered stand-up comedy material, regardless of how funny or tightly structured it may be.
The purpose of this lesson is to give new comedians the tools to distinguish between when there are audience issues or issues with the stand-up material itself when it comes to the amount of audience laughter generated.
Bonus Lesson 3: The Performance Target Secret
This lesson provides specific details about the OBJECTIVE performance target every comedian much reach in order to advance up the ladder in the world of stand-up comedy.
Knowing and understanding this performance target can provide a substantial advantage to the new comedian when it comes to the selection of stand-up topics and the ultimate laughter generation power associated with those topics.
And the bonus content doesn’t stop there – The Success Primer For New Comedians also includes…
Bonus Audio Series
If you are new to the world of stand-up comedy, I would be willing to bet you would like to get your hands on some solid, real world information about what becoming a comedian is really all about — beyond just the creation and development of stand-up comedy material.
That’s why the Success Primer For New Comedians also includes the Stand-up Comedy Secrets For Beginners Audio Series.
This 10 hour question-and-answer style audio series has been created to provide rock solid, foundational information covering a wide variety of topics that every new comedian who is serious about success in the world of stand-up comedy should be familiar with such as:
- Issues surrounding developing stand-up comedy material
- Overcoming stage fright
- Dealing with hecklers
- The basics about comedy open mics
- What you need to know about stand-up comedy audiences
- Performance levels every comedian should reach
- Factors that can directly influence a comedian’s progress
And a whole lot more — this audio series is fast paced, experienced laced, detailed, and contains no-punches-pulled information that every new comedian should have access to.
For more detailed information about all episodes in this series as well as a sample audio clip for each episode – click here.
Let me also say this — the Stand-up Comedy Secrets For Beginners Audio Series is the only series of its kind on the planet that provides extensive and comprehensive foundational information specifically geared for new comedians (online access only).
This audio series has sold for as much as $30 by itself but is being made available as a free bonus in the Success Primer For New Comedians.